Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays, Everyone!

As I sit here counting my blessings, all of you have come up at #1! I count myself incredibly fortunate to take this journey with you guys as we grow in our passion for helping others and making the world a better place. :) Everyone has something different and unique to offer the group...and it would be incomplete without each and every one of you. I feel like we have been very well taught after our first semester--I've got friends in other nursing programs who do not exhibit the same critical thinking skills that each and every one of us have demonstrated on our tests!

On The Border was a blast, and I'm sure Pete's will be great too. Everyone have a wonderful holiday season with your friends and loved ones! Though I'm loving the break, it will be great to see everyone again in January. :)

Juliana

No comments: