Hey guys,
I'm sorry but I can't remember if she said we needed to turn in the related article this week or not. She said she didn't really care last time, but I wasn't sure since we're getting graded on this one and its on our pre-work grading sheet. Anyone know?
Thanks,
Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I certainly do not know... I know that Kay brought one last time and she seemed pretty indifferent on it, but as for tomorrow, I have no clue. I hadn't even thought of that until i read your post, so it may be a good idea to bring one just in case...
We do not need one tomorrow if I remember correctly- I think she said she didn't care about the articles... :)
I talked to her yesterday about the paperwork I would need to turn in for grading because I will not be there Thursday, and she didn't mention anything about an article. I also remember her saying that she didn't care about us having an article to turn in last week. If this helps. You guys have fun without me tomorrow.
Post a Comment