Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Pre-work Question for ppl @ West Side
Ok, I'm freaking out just a little on my prework cuz I'm not done yet...I need to know if McAdory/Crawford want us to look up all the labs/diagnostics recently done on our patient or if they want just the ones related to the disease in the patho window. I emailed McAdory, but she hasn't emailed me back yet... I'm sure they've probably told us, but I forgot--it's not like we have a lot of other stuff to remember
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Morgan,
From my understanding the patho window is not the tests that were done on our patient. It is the tests that would be done to someone with that disease
Right, but my question was about the chart review part of the pre-work....basically, I wanted to know if we are supposed to look up only the tests from the patient's chart, or if we were supposed to look up tests related to the disease we picked to do the patho window on
The tests are tests that have been done on the patient. If there aren't any listed on the chart, THEN you would list tests that you would do if you have the disease.
Post a Comment