Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Additional comments about Assessment exam

I wanted to pass on to all of you that Ms. Crider took notes of what each of your groups emphasized when you were presenting in class chapters 24, 25, 26. I used her notes then to put together some of the test questions from those chapters. Hopefully when you guys see those questions you will think back to what you heard that day then---and know the answer!
Also, if I have set this up correctly, the following link is to a "smilebox" that has pictures of my beautiful granddaughter Aslande Paige, aka grandchild 1. After you hit "Play" there is a small arrow you can hit to view more pictures.
http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4e544d354e4463774e4877784d4451774d44557a4e413d3d0d0a&sb=1

1 comment:

ADN Class of 2010 said...

She is gorgeous. I'm so happy for all of you. I know you have many happy times ahead of you with this new miracle.

Wanda