Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Halle-freakin-lujah

Well, its official! One semester down... I just want to let everyone know how excited and proud of us I am as a group. I'm very much looking forward to the road ahead of us and to all of the new friendships that I'm making. We are all going to be a very big part of one another's lives for the next year and a half. We have got to stick together and face these challenges head on. And to our fallen comrades, we must keep them in mind as we go through the upcoming semesters. We all started together as one group, one team, and they will always be a part of that. It could be any one of us next.

I'm sure I'll see some of you all over the break, and to those that I won't, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays (<--- see, being culturally sensitive here)! Here's to the WC ADN class of 2010! Way to go guys!

No comments: