Hey there ladies and gents,
Well the semester is almost over, and after next Thursday we are DONE with our first semester of nursing school. I know this is the last thing on most everyone's mind (mine included) but we said that we would have another get-together when the semester is over.... SO, date-wise Wanda and I were thinking of planning on December 13th, that's the Saturday after school is out. However, we've had a few people say that we should wait until after Christmas. I need FEEDBACK from you guys as to what you would prefer. We were planning on reserving tables at Pete's Piano Bar, but to do that I need a head count and such. I'll mention this again later this week and we can take a vote or you can just post a comment on here.
PLEASE let me know what you think!
Good luck on your finals, check-offs, head-to-toes, etc! WE CAN DO IT!
~Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if we do it on the 13th, i won't be able to go, again... so, i hereby cast my vote for after christmas
I'd love to do it after Christmas...I have a mission trip in NYC right after finals. :)
I can do it in Jan!
I would love to, my problem is more the day of the week. Normally I work Friday-Saturday, so I would need to know a week in advance to schedule around the event. I think Pete's has a show Thursday, and if I remember from the summer scheudule, there is no cover charge -- whatever works for the majority
Post a Comment