Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chat room

Hi everyone,
I would really like to get some feedback from you guys about the chatroom. I don't think it has been used at all. A couple of people have told me that they have logged in a few times but no one is ever in there. I personally think it would be a great tool for us but if no one is interested in using it I will take it down. Let me know what you think.

Wanda

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hey wanda... I know that Kasey, Aimee, and i used it one evening to study for a test. However, it was mostly just to get some questions answered and that was about it. I agree that it would be a good tool, but i think for it to be effective we're gonna have to decide in person that we're gonna meet at a certain time and then have everyone log in. If people are just hap-hazardly logging in and hoping that someone else is in there, that may not work too well.

Juliana said...

I agree with Matt...the couple of times I tried getting on, there was no one there. Maybe we could get some kind of schedule going?

Anonymous said...

Wanda, I've tried to go to the chat room a couple of times, but I don't have the password so it wouldn't let me in.
As far as the chatroom being used for studying--I agree with Matt. People would have to coordinate a time that they would all be online. Otherwise, it would be "hit or miss".