Hey Gang,
First of all let me say I hope everyone had a a wonderful holiday. My husband keeps telling me I can wait til the begining of the semester to start "all this reading". Yeah right i keep telling him he is just taking normal college classes not nursing, which should be renamed college classes on steroids. My current reading has brought me to the conclusion that we are going to have a very challenging semseter, which brings me to the reason for my blog today.
If you have been on and read the tips from the fourth semeters class you know we have drug information we need to not a only learn but be able to apply. I was wondering who would be intrested in dividing the drugs up. We can each take some find all the information we need and I will input that information and format it on to 4x6 cards then e-mail it to everyone to print, most printers will print 4x6 cards. That way we have easy to read drug cards with all the information and we dont have to each do all the work. When we get the drug list. I will start working. E-mail me and I will give you your drugs.
This semester we need to start working smarter not harder and band together. It going to take each of us holding on to one another to be really successful. We all have unique nursing talent that we need to share with each other.
Blessings!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment