Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fundamentals Burn Out

Hey Class,

Just figured out how to post! I would love to help you out Casey, but I can't even get my file to load. I hate being this computer illiterate, or is it because I have just spent the past 12 hrs. (10a-10p) studying for the test on Monday and I am having a complete brain meltdown. Oh well, it is probably both. Does anyone else feel my pain?? Just thought I would share because I had to do something besides read fundamentals, by the way...has anyone ever wondered why they call it fun-damentals, cause as far as I see it there isn't anything fun about it! Oh yeah, has anyone visited the chat-room site yet? I tried to get on it, but I don't have the (password?) or whatever it is you need to actually get in the room.

Thanks for reading,
Jen

1 comment:

ADN Class of 2010 said...

Hey Jen, The password for the chat room is weatherford. Sorry I didn't pass that along. We can all talk about it some more tomorrow.

Wanda