Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How to post...

Hi everyone,
Feel free to post messages or anything else you want here. In order to do so, after you have signed in, just click on "new post" at the top right side of the page, type your message in the box and click on "publish post".

Wanda

3 comments:

Matt said...

Ok, Wanda.. Apparently I need help. There is absolutely no where on any page that I have found that it says "New Post". From my dashboard, the only option I have is to "create a new blog", but that doesn't help me post to the existing blog. I'm clueless!!!!

ADN Class of 2010 said...

Hey Matt,
I think I found the problem. I show you are a follower on the blog but not a contributor. You have to be a contributor in order to actually blog on the site. Followers are only allowed to view the page. Follow the link that came to your email to sign up as a contributor (it may say author in the email). The email came from blogspot with an invitation to join. I'll go ahead and send you another one just in case you deleted it. Let me know if you have anymore trouble.

jennfinn said...

Hey Wanda,

I think I am having the same issue as Matt. Do you think you could resend that emial to me also. I have been trying to post a message that Casey and I are having a student/teacher meeting on Monday or Tuesday next week, so if anyone has any issue they want us to discuss they can let us know before then. If you want to post that for me I would appreciate it, until I can get this all sorted out. Thanks, Jennifer