Also, yes, we are having a meeting on Monday at lunch time. So, if you have something that you would like Jennifer or I to talk about, here is the deal. We are trying to make it not a "complain" session, but more of a problem solving session. So, if you have something that you would like to talk about, please write it down and how you think it should be solved. We are going in there with resolutions on how we would like things to be handled, then getting their input. Make sense? Let me know if not, otherwise I can't wait to hear from you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Casey, I have already deleted Ms. Welborn's email so if you will forward it to me I will take a look at it and see what you need to do. Are you wanting to print each individual slide or print the pages with multiple slides on them?
Wanda
Post a Comment