Wednesday, October 8, 2008
greetings
Hello group, I want to commend you for setting up this line of communication for your class......this is an excellent commuication tool. I also wanted to let you know that at this point I am going to flex the assessment unit we will cover next Tuesday after your exam in Assessment. I probably will begin covering the cardiac and respiratory unit, and then complete it on 10/21. The breast assessment unit will also be covered on 10/21.(You would wait until 10/21 to actually perform the cardiac and respiratory assessments on each other, since by the time you guys take your exam Tuesday 10/14, we do test review and then we spend some time in lecture, there won't be time really for lab activity.) I think this will better utilize our time for 10/14 & 10/21, since we changed the exam date. If my grandchild decides to go ahead and make her entrance in the next few days instead of waiting until 10/22, then Ms. Crider will lecture about breast assessment after your exam Tuesday 10/14, and we will save cardiac/respiratory for 10/21....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment