Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halfway Point Dinner!

Ok ladies and gents!

Can you believe that we've made it halfway through our first semseter of Nursing School!?! Go us! Since we all know how stressful it has been so far, I thought it would be nice and kinda fun to celebrate our sucess with a Halfway Point Dinner. This is something that we used to do in my sorority at Tech and it turned out to be a lot of fun. I mean, honestly, if anyone should celebrate only having 3.5 semesters left of school, its us! So here's the deal...

Friday October 17th @ Billy Miner's in downtown Fort Worth. I thought this would be the most central place for most of us, and there's no age limit to get in. I think we should start around 8-8:30ish. Bring your friends, family, significant others, loved ones, heck, even the not so loved ones and let's have fun! Keep in mind that we'll be downtown, so if people want to go elsewhere and branch off afterwards and make a night of it that's fun too. :)

If you need directions I would suggest MapQuest or Google because frankly, I'm hopelessly lost most of the time. If you have any questions, suggestions, rants, raves, or any other issue that you need to express verbally you can call me. My cell #'s on the class roster.

I hope everyone can come! God knows I don't want to eat alone! ;)
See ya there,
Bec

2 comments:

Juliana said...

That's a great idea! We really have a lot to celebrate and it will be fun to see how people are outside the classroom. :)

Mary said...

I agree, a few margaritas may be just what the doctor ordered. It's scary when you are doing a mental assessment and you realize the patient is fine, it's you who is in trouble. I would be nice to meet everyone's signifigant others and see how they are coping.